Thursday, January 16, 2020

Satsuma Home Fragrance Oil

The fragrance lasts for a long time too. It smells especially delicious when... I have this in Lavendar and Satsuma.

body shop home fragrance oil reviews

I just put 4 drops in my burner and it fills the entire room. I love lavender because of its calming qualities and it smells wonderful but they... One of my favourite scents!!! It certainly cheers me up a little whenever i burn this. As i have mentioned before in my previous reviews for the HFOs, i HATE the cap though!!

Products Similar to The Body Shop Women's Fragrances

I've tried a few items in the Body Shop's cranberry range and have fallen in love with all of them! I love their rendering of a cranberry scent - this one is JUST right... Cranberry fragrance oil smells very sweet, fruity and festive.

body shop home fragrance oil reviews

The quality of them varies. Some of them smell great but some of them get a slightly "burned" smell after a while, even though I remember to keep adding water as it evaporates. Especially the Christmas edition ones do this. They also change color, the Vanilla Spice one for instance turns dark brown if you burn it over a period of a few hours, even with plenty of water.

I LOVE Satsuma

These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc. I detect mostly melon, very fruity, summery and tropical. But I also find it too sweet and artificial. I REALLY hate the fact that these have a child-safe screwtop on them, I mean come on, is that really necessary? The price is quite steep for scented oil too.

I bought this when The Body Shop had their special 3 for $16sale. Actually it lasted me since last year! I used it again, yes it's that time of year when you pull out all your "cranberry, pine,... We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers. Does smell faintly of cranberries but too sweet for my liking - good thing it doesn't last.

The Body Shop Home Fragrance Strawberry Oil - 10ml

It's very uplifting and fruity and fun... It makes my mouth water when I burn it.. I love TBS's Cranberry line! It's so fruity, sweet and modern. It always puts me in an uplifting mood. Definately one - if not my favorite - HFO's of all time..

body shop home fragrance oil reviews

I had to empty it out and start fresh after a while because it was so dark and barely giving off scent. A very tropical fruity fragrance. The throw it gives when burning on my oil burner is amazing.

I recently became obsessed with these oils. I've also tried the ones from Bath & Body but these are better in terms of quality and packaging. The Body Shop bottles dispense the oils more...

Oh how I love TBS Home Fragrance Oil and Cranberry is no exception! I didn't like it at all when I smelt it out of the bottle, but after reading... Needs to review the security of your connection before proceeding. Want to receive FREE products to review? The Product Review Club is now on Butterly Communities. This one was so delicious smelling in the store.

Top Rated Other

A little goes a long way. OMGosh i just discovered these and im exhilarated. I have the exotics and it smells like so many wonderful things at once... All i can say is if youre thinking about buying, just do it. Great home fragrance oil.

This is a very sweet, but not too overpowering smell. I brought it around Christmas time and I fell in love. I like many other oils, but none that I'll keep repurchasing. Right now the body shop is...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weem Better Business Bureau® Profile

Table Of Content The 3 Best Gummies To Prevent Hair Loss Support Follow Us BBB Rating & Accreditation WEEM Hair, Skin & Nails Busine...